Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Reminders For Amber #17 - Be Responsible

Amber dear, as I try to remind you of things that will matter in life, I hope that you realise that these are just guidelines, merely reminders.  I cannot guarantee you a smooth, happy life.  I cannot secure for you a bright future.  I would if I could but life is just too unpredictable for anything.

But I can instill in your young person, the ability to be responsible for yourself.  I can help you grow up to be a responsible individual.  I can already see that in how you take charge with your studies, how you organise your time and how you handle the consequences of your actions.  I can see how your are growing to be a responsible and capable young lady!

Keep at it, and never fear taking on responsibilities.  This will continue to hone you to be the best you can be.  Just remember that you are always responsible for how you act despite how you may feel.  Be responsible for your words, thoughts and actions.  Know your rights; see the bigger picture; be accountable.  Your life is ultimately your own responsibility.


No comments: